Sometimes when organisations are looking at fleet management software, they tend to consider the organisation’s benefits, but what about the drivers? What are the benefits for drivers of using fleet management software FleetManagerPlus?
- Whenever you have a question about your vehicle you can access the answer in one online place. This is a real benefit in that it saves time and makes life that little bit simpler.
- If you want to review how your mileage is doing against the projected allowance in your contract, you can do this. You simply enter your current mileage and the software will calculate the projected mileage for the term of the contract. So then you can see how you’re doing.
- When you need to replace a tyre on your vehicle the contact details for the appropriate company to contact are in FleetManagerPlus.
- If your windscreen develops a chip or crack FleetManagerPlus gives you the contact details you’ll need to get it checked out.
- Should you need breakdown and recovery the system gives you the company contact details you’ll need to call.
- If you want to check on the tax value of your vehicle the P11D value is on the system.
- For checking when you need to start thinking about replacing your vehicle, the contract end date is in the system and FleetManagerPlus gives you the option of getting quotes on new lease vehicles.
All in all FleetManagerPlus has a great many benefits for drivers as well as fleet managers.